Friday 9 February 2018

My letter to Ms Tapuke

Dear Ms Tapuke,

My name is Syriah and I am from new zealand and I am maori i am the oldest out of 3 in my family i am 12 years old this february . My brothers are Zane  and sister and Letoria


I am a huge fan of music. I also like netball sometimes I am GS  or GK. I always like going to the pools with my friends and family


My favorite subjects are reading and break time. I really like working in groups or 2. The things i don’t like at school is talking in front of everyone like doing speeches. My goal for this year is to get better at all subjects even sports.

This year I am look forward to ms tapuke teaching new stuff and i really like cooking and baking.

Yours sincerely,Syriah McCarry

PSMy favourite...Food: KFCSport: NetballColour: BlueFruit: plums Hobbies: travelling, making stuff, swimming ______________________________________________________Walt: Write for a specific purpose
I wrote this letter for Ms Tapuke so she can get to know me a little better and so she can teach me new things that I don't know 

No comments:

Post a Comment