Thursday 15 February 2018

Letter to Ms Tapuke

Dear Ms Tapuke,


My name is Syriah and I am from new zealand and I am maori I am the oldest out of 3 in my family. Am 12 years old this February . My brothers are Zane  and sister and Letoria



I am a huge fan of music. I also like netball sometimes I am GS  or GK. I always like going to the pools with my friends and family.



My favorite subjects are reading and break time. I really like working in groups or 2. The things I don’t like at school is talking in front of everyone like doing speeches. My goal for this year is to get better at all subjects even talking.


This year I am look forward to Ms Tapuke teaching new stuff.










Yours sincerely,

Syriah McCarry


PS
My favourite...
Food: KFC
Sport: Netball
Colour: Blue
Fruit: plums
Hobbies:traveling, making stuff, swimming

_________________________________________________________________________________

over these last couple of days we have been writing a letter to Ms Tapuke. In our letters we have to gives some fun facts about us. I really like writing letter like this. The letters in blue are the stuff that I edited

No comments:

Post a Comment