Tuesday 9 May 2017

Complex sentences

Turn these simple sentences into complex sentences:
1: I went to the shop with my dog.
2: I hate basketball because i dont know how to play.
3: I have a friend called Andrea and her last name is Talea.
4: The kittens were adopted by the family and they had fun.
5: Peanut butter and jam sandwiches are my favourite but my mum doesn't like it .
6: The surprise party was organised by Wendy’s two best friends and five of my best friends.
7: Charlie could not hear his watch ticking and the time when pass.
8: Sara owned a dog named emma and they like going for walks.
9: We have apples in the fridge and they are getting rotten.
10: Mrs Judd went to Samoa and she have the bestest time of her life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Syriah
    I saw that you commented on my blog thanks so much,so I might as well comment on you're blog mihi pai riah keep up the great work you're doing.

    ReplyDelete